Turnaround Time

Such terrible experience happened to me as well!I made a purchase online on Owndoc, Sarah Vaughter Wellness website, on 31st March 2017.

After 3 weeks, order not received yet. When I simply wrote a message to the company asking where was my order (it is my right as a customer asking updates on my order), Sarah Vaughter was very aggressive and abusive since her first message, she threatened me to public blacklisting, making false accusation against me. And she did! She illegally published online my photo and my private address on Badbuyers and on her website.

This is criminal offence, violation of right of publicity, defamation. She is still bombarding me – no stop – with abusive emails (despite I am ignoring them, not replying at all) publishing maliciously comments against me, making false accusation (as per her comments posted online on badbuyerlist.org and on Trustpilot), violating my rights as a customer and violating personal data. This is harassment. I do have clear evidence of Sarah aggressive behaviour and false accusation (copy of her comments and messages very similar to yours - I will be happy to share if you wish) and I have provided these documents to the Police, Ombudsman, Badbuyerlist.org and other relevant authorities and websites.

This madness and rudeness happened just in a couple of minutes, and for no reason at all! I simply asked an update on my order. I paid for it 3 weeks ago, order not received. I believe this company should be blacklisted because of their aggressive and abusive way to deal with customers.

They are also ripping off customers, they get the money but do not deliver goods.

Unfortunately I am not the only victim.I made my researches online, and I found out that many other customers have been ripped off and defamed by Sarah Vaughter for years.

Review about: Owndoc Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Defamation, Harassment, Violation of data protection.

Preferred solution: Stop harassment and defamation, personal details deleted from badbuyerlist.org and my reputation cleared.

I didn't like: Stay away from sarah vaughter wellness owndoc.

Had an Experience with Owndoc?

Comments

#1352008

Sarah Vaughter here, the owner of OwnDoc.com.

It is true that we publicly blacklist people with their name, address and photographs.We do this only when criminal offenses are committed against our company, such as (premeditated) fraud or a "mistaken" chargeback with a refusal to undo it, aggravated libel (knowingly spreading lies in order to cause financial damage), blackmail to obtain monetary gain etc.

Only people who commit at least one prisonable offense are blacklisted by us, and we always immediately and permanently blacklist such people, without exception, regardless of their threats, illegal actions and online defamation.

If these criminals would be brave enough to disclose their identity, then we'd be able to publicly defend ourselves with the exact details of these cases. Some of these people have created entire websites with lies on how we're a "criminal organization". In fact, we're the largest, most popular dermaneedling vendor/manufacturer and we have been in business for over a decade and have over 100,000 happy customers.

Online vendors hardly ever publicly blacklist criminals, because the criminals will take revenge by spreading lies to destroy that company. But we do not care - we have never advertised because our customers love our products and dedication to good customer service and every time they read libel such as this they trust us even more. We have such good customer service and such exceptional products that...

We always give TWO replacements when a product is faulty. Without the need for a return.

We give a lifetime, no-questions-asked warranty on our Derminator. You say something's wrong? We believe you on your word and send you a new one, no need for a return. Companies like ours do not have to fear exposing credit card fraudsters.

Frank is our webmaster and engineer who designed the Derminator.His company does all our technology-related activities, including website registration and maintenance, running the online store etc.

PLEASE READ: If you have been scammed by the author of this review: Sarah Vaughter/Own Doc aka Frank De Groot of Gromako Data.

This company is a fraudulent company making false reviews about his customers on sites such as this one and is run by a man, named Frank Van Groot of Gromako Data.The photo used for the company has been illegally obtained and is not Sarah Vaughter, Sarah Vaughter does not exist at all.

I am currently helping the victims who's reputations have been damaged by the Sarah Vaughter/Frank De Groot scam. After extensive investigating it appears this 'company' online harasses customers by leaking private information such as photos and addresses and making defamatory comments and has been getting away with it for some time.

If you are mentioned in the above review please contact: Taylor Hampton solicitors at Enquires@taylorhampton.co.uk

3 people have come forward and we are currently building a case.As Mr Dr Groot continues to harass people on a daily basis our case continues to get stronger.